Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who Do More Respiration Reptile Or Mammal




it was a long time since I had not bought stuff BCoR, in truth, I did not even know that the label still existed ... Good idea on their part in all cases of reissue espingouins old stuff! First, HHH cult English, but I have never released a compilation preferred groups Catalan .... to chronicle soon! but damn, Tracks to chronicle, what this is boring .... that there s'appellle "Nacido Para estorbar"

LOOK AT ME KID again (even chronic Spiojki below ...) a former Miss goulash, all alone this time, for a super thing, I think only registered as on stage, it can be a bit compiqué to do ... though? short, very beautiful songs, songs, is well composed, performed, recorded ... but hey, no disc? just a cdr? (I think the project is aborted, but found a friend in Gueratis Vitas, or a name like that, and Econom ... Be aware that if you ... by pase)

THE CONTAINERS Cahouete The friend I partied, ham and friend me head if I this review no disk Containers ... In good parts distributor parts for all types of garage south west, y 'Magnetix that although not happen to sell me ... Containers Besson is paid to the wallet, not luc eh! Ehe eh .... good, I'll chronic it later, need to j'm'attarde Angry Dead Pirates ....

BAKO COMP compilation of the label certainly tried hastily screamo! Wuhu!

TUDOSOK whore, that he was hanging there, so that shit, I still have not listened evil .... I had interviewed for the No. 8, I think ... it's been a lease .... in concert, it was really not bad at all. I found the side rock a bit wobbly in the U.S. Maple, without the noise side, with the sax in addition, the stroke, one side Sweep The Leg Johnny, or Blurt also want! but now it has changed . Sax bass drums trio, and always the voice of Bela mad crazy .. but then there it has turned downright funky, funky, dirty, but funky. And damn, it does downright good, we think a little Primus, but without the monotonous, without the technical side and overplayed, in short, with real pieces inside. the fact that to death. I put a song on the compilation joy No. 30 for those who have it say something .... attention pocket ultra ugly. therefore we say Mochetti?

0 comments:

Post a Comment