Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mera Naam Joker Teacher Fall In Water Scene





SECOND VOLTA (mayo rec) decided to call their album "soft power" as the last album of Gonzalez but the comparison stops there apparently ... Oh yes! Both kits are very ugly, but in very different styles. I would have found cumbersome to say, but then I dry ... I say no if someone had Y'avait SECOND VOLTA Ramirez would have called or something like that, I could have done something, but this shit. I love this group, these people. SECOND VOLTA, they have invented nothing, apart from great music, and that's not bad! One thinks of Fugazi to Post Silly Octopus also, KINNEY Sleater also a little, and not necessarily for the voices of Laetitia, the guitars too. Live is super good, the first EP from Boom boom was already Rikordz very well, and yet and yet?, (it reminds you not a joke? if the one with the magician ...) SECOND VOLTA still in motion unless BOXING ELENA Etienne too, and they have so much talent in a different style, and it fucking sucks, because I know I should turn SECOND VOLTA playing as much as I do not know me ... flying donuts? For example ... Oh oh, I'm not anti-flying donuts, just pro-seconda volta! seconda volta do play in your city mjc young programmers, young organizers of concerts, young wankers who improvise a tabbouleh and a pack of Finkbrau! Damn, this sucks, that's two lines that had there's no capital letters And the only word that it had a Finkbrau .... it sucks outright, even. (Late note: not purposely put the video of "soft power" of Gonzales and bigger ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment