DEATH TO SANTA FE ah, that makes it fun! something which I never heard at all, an enigmatic name, a pochettte strange is neat but the hard, there's a little word to Me con, a wave bio that says very little (the guys can not do much?) and then, well, the music is improvisation. Baah yeah, amazing. Guys who do improv and promotion? it's good, that! Improv, noise but rather a bit melodic, selected excerpts I guess. Damn, it works quite their thing. I find it pretty dared to do that in any case, I find it pretty darn better than the stuff of improvisation that I see here from time to time. Sometimes even, it's beautiful. After, well, not gonna convince you that it is, the word is dropped: IMPROVISATION, Brrrrr, it's cold in the back, eh? good, go, do me a favor, go download this disk and tell me http://elredroprock.perso.sfr.fr/ news ... I am sure you have bad Aprioris dint of seeing boring stuff all the time, and then for a time there 's a real name and not a slap nth Recontre improvisation between Jean Marc Van der Micheteau and Pignouf Maarrt ...
TWO PINDIN ah, the new group by Andy Kerr ... plus, a guy from Dog Faced Hermans ... good on paper what a dream, in fact, is not the group of the century. But it's really not bad at all, even more than well. It's class. Two guitars (or should I say? Two Telecasters!) Two votes. Point bar. Songs, a few things but not too dissonant, songs I tell you. y 'small Nomeansno reminiscences of times, especially when Andy Kerr sings. Just for the song "Plan B" it's worth it to have this disc.
Bokanovsky (Pure Pain Sugar) I'm not going to judge this disc, although hastily, screamo, but I may be making some rage (they are certainly not likely to know the existence of two groups ... and read this column, the sentence resulting in a fucking and a deadly dilemma mathematical formula.) but I think their music reminds me of that MYRA LEE. Side dark side a little metal, not in sound but in the heaviness, the positive sense, sometimes noisy and then the side, the side a bit desperate .... But here, there's just one side can be hastily screamo that Myra Lee did not. I had the opportunity to listen to this disc once with pleasure without appriori negative I have on the group since I read the insert the disk (in fact, drive gorgeous guys! eh. The black and gold, earthworms, and the golden disc, no, not do'r, gold!). Why do guys feel compelled to whine in their booklet? could someone explain? is a boring, and even sometimes, you wonder if the guys are not forced to make a text like this, because it must be done in the style is like that ... as the smoke makes for reggae, funk ass or the suburbs for rap ... damn, that sucks. damage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment