REMOTE "3615" (full steps beans).
When Flo showed me this new K7 REMOTE asking me if I recognized the wink of the pouch, I have long thought about who this man was overweight chest hair on the cover (I withhold the names of people I thought ...) until I reveal the reference to "Orgasm Addict" Buzzcocks .. obvious, of course, but I did not watch the pocket but just the fat man. What sucks! short, if you had listened to the first demo REMOTE, there's no great revolution is the same recipe of the duo, bass guitar beatbox Chanrai well regarded in French, a little at Warum Joe, with one side more current for the Spits tunes can be .... but good continuity, always great samples. alas y 'pieces that I find a little below, when there was nothing to throw on the first demo, do not worry, there's also big hits like the excellent "J'voudrais be GG Alin " and then the superb intro "Remote Control", REMOTE CONTROL, plan what sauce? Lillingtons, motorhead, kabuki buddah? sucidal Tendencies?
0 comments:
Post a Comment