MAGNETO (some produkt) One day he will explain why the guys recording in a studio in France or worse, at home, mixes in the same studio, or at worst them, and send their stuff from a guy he knows that (maybe I'm wrong and it is a friend of them?) for his work on mastering their favorite records, leading him, I dunno, 150 or 200 dollars (that said, it's still cheaper than a pro guy in France ... I speak not as your buddy has a computer and download all plug ins ...) hoping that it revolutionizes their registration franchouillard well (although I love what his franchouillard.)?. No shit, do not make me believe that the guy from Washington so sure that the sound became miraculously well! I think the sound was good long before we make him a check ... Briefly, it does not concern me, but hey, it asks me question ... I say, he would walk can be (and still!) better whether they would register there, and mastered here ... well, this saying is true that in music there 's a little MAGNETO Washington in any case, it has more than washington périgueux ! The baritone guitar sounds really super well, very well as his class, for those not pick up, with this kind of guitar played by Ian Mc Kaye in The Evens, yes, yes Washington yet ... the disc is called "eight songs" More ... yes, yes, even Washington ... A rope over the bow of SOME PRODUKT since they start at a little math rock noise, having stuck to the country and in the garage! ah, now it moves to the association Produkt Some, yes, yes ... even Périgueux since they began the label in addition to the organization of concerts, so here the past MAGNETO, the new Lost COMMUNIST Y'avait and then the 45 Red Eye Ball / Turtle Ramblers. (I know this one j'l'ai chronicled yet ... it's been a year ...) (yes, I doubt that it is not because of what they s'appelllent there like that, but hey .. ..)
LOST BOYS a cdr for the total released during 'on their tour of Ukraine (which also passed through Macedonia, Romania etc. ..) which shows that it can work in the long format for LOST BOYS, because until then, they have released only 45 ... Five 45s, hell! and frankly, I advise you all! LOST BOYS is the party line on the old school punk rock with American, but something more (or less may be, it depends which way you see the trick ..) a guitar that tends to go more to rock'n'roll, garage, or even surfing ... basically, there's really no trick poppy as it could be mild in, I do not know me, Angry Samoans would have not bothered by example.c there either, but again, they have not but at the same time they have not something that makes punk rock'n'roll French at the con as I do not know me, Neurotic Swingers, is thinner than that .... In fact, it seems not a French group ... is a good sign, right? Finally, well, they have not the bad kind of French groups.
A WHAT? Damn, it's not even a real demo, no cover, no title, nothing. Just a cdr. Well, normally it's supposed to go out real hard, therefore, well we will wait, before telling more than that, but basically these longer young Lyon have mounted a very good band, and recorded a very good " disk. 7 tracks that bring noise but not much that adds on top of the basket a few good pieces of noise Lyon directly out of outtakes of "Radiant, Discharged, crossed off ..." nan I exaggerate, but it is in this vein there Y'a Jean Berthier to machine Mi in this thing so inevitably you think the mood and really posed machines is impressive ...
SOFY STAFF I'm glad to have received this disc but I do not really know what to do ... recess, I mention it is much more, but I know if I'll listen long. I found a lot the first EP, tried hastily screamo course, since this style interests me much, but when I found my account meem on some parts felt much noise ... STAFF SOFY have done well to develop their mess more stuff like noise Unsane or BREACH rather than ... but me, I like this stuff, but it's not what I listen to most ... that say more about this group? Here, this maxi 4 tracks (not listened to the split with One Second Riot) sounds very brutal, should fetch more in unsane, Breach I feel ... j'lai already say that? good, I have to replay.
0 comments:
Post a Comment