Here is what it should look like if it has four 45 laps of YOUNG WIDOWS (reviews soon!) But the problem is that we should buy one with PELICAN on side B, and hey, that frankly, it's painful ... anyway, I bought these discs for Songs of Melt Banana and BONNIE PRINCE BILLY .... yeah, Young Widows, bof ... nan?
(note dated 26 September 2009: I listened to these discs, and really, the song Bonnie Prince Billy is mortal, a great ride as he knows them ... the piece of Melt Banana is not bad at all, but I think it's a drop from the last studio album, the kind of song that keeps for a compilation or 45 ... good song anyway. And suddenly, I have also listened to a lot of pieces YOUNG WIDOWS and I go back a little on my starting position is not as uninteresting as it looks, is really noise 90's in a frenzy just to Amrep, so good, nothing new, but good, if had to talk that stuff new, it would not be much to read either ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment