Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mens Waxing Singapore





THE STREET EATERS "we see monsters "I not know when it will come out hard, but what is certain is that it surprising. it'll come out on Bakery Outlet, which for me is rather a label Quez I would hold, although hastily, (Ed.: Holala, What I had not told ....) Screamo. And here we are away. The Street Eaters is one of the new groups No John, the singer of Flesh, and now Triclops! I'm absolute fan of his voice, not necessarily all the effects in Triclops! but damn, I love all the punk out of this guy's voice, Jello Biafra for possession but without the bombast, Billie Joe Armstrong and the pop emphasis of Oakland (y 'if any) and the madness of Jon Wahl may be ....... acrimony Rollins (?) all without ever resemble any of them. There, Johnny made this group with his girlfriend (well, that's something, you're not obliged, but ...), a good duo, battery voice (Megan, who plays in many other groups very melodic pretty good) and low voice (John), very punk rock, though melodic, but still nag with two voices blend well, although Alas, Megan not sing very well, even if it has a charming side Most of the time, but sings a lot more than John, it kills everything, super sings well on this disc, all that can bellow, smashes all, but damn, we hear it often enough. Damage. Another weak point of this disc is that hold on, I did not have to say that one day, but it lacks guiatre. Yep, this album is super good, the six songs are great, but if john sang chouille than Megan and that was a civil guy who had not added even a bit of harmony and sound more while there, they would be number one as we say at home. or at me. That said, c'es ballequand of the same, Houlala, Cava suqatter the radio this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment