Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sample Of A Tv Show Proposal




THE WHITE MONKEY I never thought to ask Thomas White of the Monkey if they sang in Kôbai (it's spelled like that? Oh no, Kôbai, it may not s'crit ..), because ceserait rather welcome to see a Magma tour / The White Monkey pass by here, although, on reflection, Guapo would be more appropriate to run with Christian Vander ... I do not think that the character of Chrisitan Vander would be a jolly fellow as far as the guys in the White Monkey. But in any case, much of Guapo are widely revelers, bits train in Magma, this is about. Still, as The White Monkey recipe confirms their plans, and complex riffs, and songs in strange pseudo yogurt, gargling or borborigmes (what does it mean that?) Still on the trail of Ruins, Don Vito, Magma, Zu a bit of Lightning Bolt for supersonic planes from time to time ... but I find it very well the white monkey, but a few simple, good old stuff in 4 / 4 (not the vehicle!) well rock that, with a good catchy song about a "chorus" in the middle of a piece of the White Monkey, it would do me good, huh? After that, it really personal decision like that is what I hear, that's all. everything else is moving. The cover is absolutely terrible (Seb Wojick was also one of the Rubiks, but now his style is completely appropriate to the music of the Monkey.) And we even entitled to a second drive (for CD version) to a DVD, which retraces their last tourée in China (it is believed, moreover, from the beginning that they will walk there, but finally they fly ...).
(note dated 26 September 2009: very good joke ...)
DEATH TO PIGS
"the horse" A great sound, very different from other records, which had a good sound too, but here, it may be more energetic ... and then then the beginning is not a beginning to the Fear which incorporates the Animals? it looks like the same song, it's crazy! by cons, the end is indeed a cover of Brainbombs, then ok, I know that name, but what is it already made clear the back of the disc? we would not have seen later in the insert or I do not know what, there is the odd mark here ... surout that the song is super long and with the same two chords "Here It Comes Slowly" in Black Desire, yes! Black Desire, you heard me right! . Well, between the beginning and the end of the disc, it's very very good DEATH TO PIGS, do not worry.
(note dated 26 September 2009: when do they reviennnent in Lyon?)

12XU two 45 at the same time. Daitro two, flying a worker, it sings in French and go for a series of 4 45s .... quite a concept! then two come along ... I think there is only one title that is not on the demo K7, but the sound is much better, or at least, different. Here, we can better understand the lyrics.
(continued from chronic later .. I'm late ... it's on ...)
(note dated 26 September 2009: chronic course, but they come out of the third !)

LEXOMYL Ah, there, I do not know what to say ... LEXOMYL are simply French rock. Atern rock? ah, I dunno ... French rock, which has digested all of the rock Perode and nationalities and has made its choice: French rock 80s. eh eh, nah, just kidding. Well, any manner, singing in French makes me think obviously all of these groups that I listened to teenage Rats, OTH, Sheriffs, etc. Desert Cultural ...
whore, "Saturday Suicide" is a total hit! a mega hit!! number of hits on my boulevard, guys! ! and daughter.
(note of September 26, 2009: uh nothing to add ... sorry!)

LOST BOYS wow. Well, two new 45s, yet. and great songs.
(following the chronic later ...)
(note dated 26 September 2009: I just bought the complete cdr, it will be released on K7, and there's pieces that are not yet out, and frankly it's a super good ... chouille a surf ... more in concert with the BURNING HEADS clacson Oullins to November 6, 2009! and before that, the siren song of a Japanese cult, which I ate the name, and date, by the way ... there are days when we really feel good for anything ..))

STRONG AS TEN reissue of debut album, new artwork, as ugly as the first but in a completely different style, but hey, I dunno, this pocket (ok, ugliness.) I love him anyway though, may be because in the spirit that makes him good, but ... the drawing itself, it passes, but then writing Strong As Ten is level group graphic missed a pocket of a schoolboy. music? it's trash. with a little hard core inside ...
(note dated 26 September 2009: Well, yeah, I lack knowledge in this area .... I'd have shut up at once? I hide the truth? "Well no, I n 'm not ashamed!)

Triclops wow, I the chopper 45 which is actually a hideous picture disc with two Songs from the album ... but what album! and then, well over 45, it works well too ... I think it's the same records. For Maxi, released before the album on GSL, attention is the large Triclops! for those that bother effects on voice etc. .... you can go direct, y 'is not, and it's brutaaaaal, Johnny Moniker found in top shape, Flesher. In short, it's high-flying. The songs are killers!
KENPARK great sound, much brutality at the limit of Oi on this second album as I have just chopper first (yeah, I'm wad ...). And they split before the hard way, nice guys. Good, good disc.
(note dated 26 September 2009: he had actually read, ultimate disc! Ultimate disc! Class what!)

LOUISE MITCHELL Well, the subject is once again superb. a very large painting class. The insert rad party format, written by Steph rad party itself is class too. In short, everything is fine. Face SEX, DRUGS & rebetiko, frankly, I have not hooked, I was swollen. But then, the face of Louise?? is simply the best thing they have recorded. Frankly, a mixture learned, among inventiveness, creativity and energy of ZU, and efficiency, and the kind of writing texts to the Minutemen (there is sure there has something on the texts, nan ?)
(note of September 26, 2009: Oh very much a new disk, a new concert Lyon etc. ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment