Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sharking Peeing Japanese




ULTRACOIT I've never been a fan of the delirious ass in rock ... or I was too cathéchimse, either I'm pretty poo pee myself ... But, cons, apart from this detail, was to admit that the guys there know how, just a hardcore dark, dirty and a little noise on the edges (at Flipper kind ..) always the same effect on the voice ... but there's a murky side inintéressnt not coming out of this thing ... Good artwork, with the PIL, in fact better. Ah yes, there's Greg REJUE in this group. Lewd, go! (note of 26 September 2009: bravo ah, now I get sexual propositions REJUE Greg, there's sometimes we'd better shut up ...)

Epileptic "a piece of eternity "
Every album release of Epileptic, I say" whore, yet? it still exist? " not with an air of disgust, but rather by surprise. Indeed, how does it feel? 15 years that it exists? at once is both great and sad .. Why? because damn, must be motivated to release records in a casi total indifference! and at the same time, it is hopeful to continue to faie .. and then what's great is that Greg REJUE continues to pull them out because they find them just right. and shit, he rasion at each exit the disk and I fucking is great, these guys have talent! there, the voice has changed a bit ... and maybe even better .... it's less Robert Smith or the poor singer of Alphaville, I dunno, there's a little more aggressiveness and it makes it very well ... a kind of Fugazidu poitou, not necessarily in the kind of music but in the maturity of the music.
(note of 26 September 2009: well! Listened to it again this morning!)

FRACTION "life dream"
The sheriffs with Edith Piaf singing? it can do is smile back but frankly a bit like what I hear ... it is part of groups that we respect but we can not listen ... Finally, I, Me, I've seen in concert (closed mistral winner in St Etienne!) and I had not liked, but I was hallucinating the public who knows the words by heart and all ... but hey, it could be my cup of tea, in a revival alternator or I'd feel too badly, but now the voice is really infamous ... bah, I can not. Damn, they made the cover of Maximum Rock'n'Roll anyway! Congratulations guys! and daughter! but good, good, I am getting through, although I reckon qu'ya no way ... damn, you've already listened to "Baluba warriors" of Ludwig by Fraction? ah there it is a joke ... Last minute fraction, bah, I'll see them again in Bourg en Bresse, part of JELLO BIAFFRA & the Guantanamo medicine school! (note of September 26, 2009: Missed! They play at 19pm, I was outside with everyone ... it's not a little shame for everyone?? Full concert, 60 people before the fraction, 55o outside? damn, that sucks .... well, I've seen 'em but hey, shame anyway ...)

NO NEBRASKA in concert, it's cool but there's something that does not at the frequencies I believe ... bass clarinet, it's not really happening .... if? good, it's me so ... bah
nan, but it has something super class at the original sound, but it's like when Clara was Clara flute traverse, the intention is good (to rock with instruments other than the classics.) but inevitably, it is difficult. For now, I abstain and wait for something new. A Dirty Dozen? ah ah .... ah sorry ...
(note of 26 September 2009: Songs planned for the 12 bastards will soon release another format)

BAXTERS Uh, then I'm sorry but I do not know if I can more ... so I'd say that's fine, but it seems so dated as music .... the retro punk 80'ss happening again, the sixties garage, Rock's 70's too, but the noise? 90? French as well?? ah yes, I listened, a lot even, but right now what aging has to share CONDENSED? that was creative enough to deserve to be listened aujou'dhui yet? CONDENSED apart. Okay, I exaggerate but it is limited ... HINT? Hmm ... at a pinch ... Here we are among Kenedi, TANTRUM, HOLE PROCESS and MISTER SAY SO! You can imagine the frenzy? bah, inevitably, one feels transported back, but in a period which, it must be confessed, was mortal because Y'avait full of interesting groups and brought the world (it's more the case today too elsewhere ...) and then, well, I was 16 or 18 or 20 years, I know, but also a Y'avait shovelful of foreign groups, notament U.S. that crashed while in the same kind whatever. In short, it's a bit like that now, what.

PART WILD HORSES
MANE ON BOTH SIDES visuals so pretty, handmade, but complicated, I'm not even on the group's name ... In short, it seems there's drummer MOTHEFUCKING in there .. it's very improvised, a little dark, the Velvet Underground, but not unpleasant ... I'll hear it again after having chronicled? it is another ball game .. note flute that I just heard confirms me not.

(note dated 26 September 2009 though so I like the flute Blood Ceremony, I really love this one, something similar to a flute as another fllute! Except Shakuhachi, recess .... how do you spell that?)

DEDEDELULUXE aahh, I would have liked to do a great chronicle of dededeluluxe clem boom boom, but this album, or demo, I dunno, is far too long to be listenable .... it dommgae because there 's something to frusciante of the first albums that I like ... owls atmospheres and stuff, but there's times, remove pieces you should know, I think ... keep unpublished for reprints what! eh eh!

(note dated 26 September 2009: I put in a cell "to listen" now))

DOLOMITE was not far from the generic post rock boring boring too, but thanks to their sax, Dolomite reaches out from the crowd. Finally, exit the lot .. say that it looks more to LOUNGE LIZARD that at PURR, eh ... LOUNGE LIZARDS? but if the group of John Lurie, who makes rock for jazzman! or rather the reverse .. I who 'm pretty rocker, I wonder what to think of jazzman John Lurie ...

(note of September 26, 2009: beautiful reflection, but hey, that's not moving much, Seb ...)

A COB OF MAIZE When I saw them in concert, I thought they looked to be a little shit .. then I found that there was tension ... Anyway, all this by saying that I found the songs not so good if evils, I was happy to hear this demo a few months later, although the group has since split ... Result: not bad at all, feels the presence a former guitarist Pregnant, if so, not Matthew Kimmo, the other. IF you hear it a little. Except that of Maize Cob is much more pop. Finally, good, now, the group has released a demo, a couple of concerts and then ciao, so good, what we do with chronic cete? it serves some purpose? we archive? y 'cares that people can be ... I hope it is not used for anything ...

(note dated 26 September 2009: Hope springs eternal!)

SEAL OF QUALITY a one band that is not blues garage or duracell?? What a great idea! Electric guitar, effects, voice and laptop, between Mars Volta, Mirwais and the Buzzcocks! yes, yes, I swear!

(note dated 26 September 2009: Frankly, I've seen in concert is not bad at all!)

GAZOLINE The guy who gave me this disc was really nice, although I talked to plusieus times what Parisians call "the province" .. ahah. Well, when you come to Paris they would be expected to do something a little better than a rock band influenced by groups of Besançon! ah ah! joking aside, Gasoline is something very classic, is certainly bine, but hey, it's true that in life, there's good groups and bad groups, but there's also those who make indifferent, a very classical style, with all their respective codes, but nothing beyond, in short, is respectable, but for me it does not advance the Schmilblick ...
(note of September 26, 2009: wicked not the chronic, but not very nice either ....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment