Quibrulle
Madam Quibrulle arrived at the nursing home while she has seven children. She came from a stay in the geriatric ward "cutting edge" CHU neighbor. Diagnosis: dementia with Lewy bodies .
Dementia for a doctor, has nothing to do with the image of madness that is the term in the common vocabulary. This explains the lack of understanding of the Leaving firearms to people in retirement homes.
Dementia "medical" is: "... a reduction of acquired cognitive skills important enough to sound on the subject's life and a loss of autonomy. Areas particularly affected may be memory, attention, and language. ... . We called it senility or dementia. So no violence.
At Madame Quibrulle, the diagnosis was worn with a little precipitation. It must be said that the diagnostic tests for dementia (and Alzheimer's disease) are not very reliable. She quickly spotted in the establishment and quickly learned that the doctor came every Monday and Friday to 14 hours. What is it waiting for me often when I came to tell me about his problems. It is totally incompatible with dementia who is causing the disorientation in space and / or time.
"Ah! Doctor! If you knew how I suffer. It's unbearable. When I urinate, it burns me, but it burns me! It goes into my shoulders. "
" Ah! My legs! It's unbearable! I can not stay in bed. It's like fire. And I tremble, I tremble. "
" If you knew what I fear. They are coming to kill me. Him, he's going to throw down the middle of the dining room, I strip and cut my hair, she will cut my pubic hair with scissors "The others? They will not say anything! They all want me. He is someone who should speak ill of me? But I did nothing wrong! "
Various examinations showed nothing. Treatment "work" a few days until the placebo effect fades. The psychiatrist is tearing his hair. And Mrs. Quibrulle suffers tirelessly but with variations, head, vagina, urine, legs, stomach, etc.. And she's scared. Ms.
Quibrulle is crazy, but she is not insane.
0 comments:
Post a Comment