Dig the hole in the company
Mr. Jacques is my patient for over fifteen years. I nursed her mother until the end, it creates links. He comes to see me from time to time to renew its treatments. He has small pathologies chiantes, but not serious. Psoriasis plaques with some very limited colitis who suffer from time to time and headaches that go with paracetamol. Not a customer that pays. One or two visits per year. This old bachelor
a little anxious not clear read, but that does not stop him from getting many awards for breeding horses. It's a treat to see these giants out of the mist, steaming nostrils, shiny coat and mane blonde.
But then, he has found a mate. It looks strangely indeed. The first time I saw them together, I thought was his sister. The gaffe!
And she takes care of his health.
So these headaches, it worries him. They wanted to go see the neurologist. Who proposed a battery of tests and, to my anger, a basic treatment of his migraine. It has not failed, treatment was poorly tolerated, it had to do more tests and take other treatments. Psoriasis was seen by a dermatologist who has indicated a treatment course that does not help, but hey, it's the dermatologist. And today I received a letter from the ophthalmologist who concluded that his mental Visuals are due to his headaches, which I knew for over fifteen years. And it proposes to send to the inquiry "migraine" at the University Hospital in the nearby town.
Cont.
Marie has twisted his knee in a fall. She comes to see me at night because his knee "the coward". I look at the knee. Not much. I told him to wait few days and see. Her husband would like a radio, but I explain that the radio does not see the bones and, if there is anything that is not bone.
few days later I saw her again. His knee is still a tendency to let go. I examine it again and I am considered by my house. Still not much. The husband wants to know what she wants and MRI. I try to explain that the examination by two doctors removed a serious thing and that in any event, whatever the result of MRI, we will do nothing more.
Nothing to do and I end up prescribing. So MRI done two weeks later which showed mild ligament injuries. The radiologist recommended a surgical consultation. I receive the letter today telling me that there is nothing to do.
In fact, Marie no longer complains of his knee for over a week.
How not to do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment