Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Play Mate Apes Steraming

You can get dressed

"You can get dressed! "This little phrase
trivial is often the beginning of a long interlude, more or less funny. If undressing is sometimes long and arduous, the rhabillage is often endless.

Men especially have a knack for coming to the doctor with stiff new shirts with tiny buttons, full of tiny buttons. With big old fingers and farmers is sports. Especially the last button of the cervix. Is that you have all the buttons, buttons cuffs included.

A patient of mine takes seven minutes to get dressed. It's inevitable, inevitable and irreducible. It's still seven minutes. I tried to help, but it disturbs him. He methodically stripped, leaving only his undershirt and his trousers undone. He began by putting on his shirt, an arm, then the other arm, then the attack buttons. Meanwhile, I'm doing something else. I classify my mail, I read a few blogs. I tried talking to him, but then he stopped. I watch from the corner of the eye to prevent it not noticing the end of buttoning it all shifted up a notch and it must start from scratch. The shirt buttoned
laboriously returned in the pants, the belt must be tightened to block course. The sweater is a little easier to put on. He then puts his jacket, digs into the inner pocket, pulled out his checkbook, pulls out his pen and wrote a second bag check with his application. There is everything: the date, name of Doctor, everything. Then he folded the order that I just do it ... in four, and tries to go in an outside pocket of the jacket which was clearly not designed large enough. He insisted and after a few contortions to reach the back. He hands his check in his inside pocket, closes his jacket which also has a lot of buttons, then adjust the belt that tightens the size of the damn jacket. And then, finally, he may leave the firm. Seven minutes! For a striptease by Carla Bruni, is short for rhabillage a gentleman is very, very long.

And it could have a hat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment